|KEYPOINTS REMINDER - Finding More Time - 10 Points
Redundances make sense and sometimes it's most helpful to rush through our KEYPOINTS REMINDERS again and again and again . . .
"It is the busiest man who has time to spare."
Finding More Time
1. Order your priorities, so that you don't squander time on unnecessary tasks.
2. Group jobs to be done by category, such as making telephone calls, reading or writing emails.
3. Examine the parts of you day that appear to be committed - you may find some marginal time that can be used..
4. Find ways to cut down on the time spent on mundane routines.
5. Find ways to use the times when you are physically but not mentally occupied - listening to a tape recorder, or use the time to think.
6. Treat waiting time as an opportunity - to read, write, thing, or reflect..
7. Choose, if possible, the means of transport that will afford you the best oportunity to use the time productively..
8. Reduce the quality of your attention on things that don't demand it fully, so that you can do something else at the same time. There are many things you can do while you watch television - particularly those tasks that only require part of your concentration.
9. Take advantage of unexpected gaps in your day - time that had originally been allocated to a specific task. Re-allocate it productively.
10. Regard time as something that can be adapted to your needs and objectives.
All the best,
KEYPOINTS REMINDER - Communicating Effectively
KEYPOINTS REMINDER - Effective Delegation
KEYPOINTS REMINDER - Managing Meetings
KEYPOINTS REMINDER - Managing Paperwork
KEYPOINTS REMINDER - Managing Pressure
KEYPOINTS REMINDER - Problem Solving
KEYPOINTS REMINDER - Productive Thinking
KEYPOINTS REMINDER - Thinking Ahead
You got interested and want to stay in touch send your email !
graphics by arow-publishers © 2005 all rights reserved