|KEYPOINTS REMINDER - Productive Thinking - 10 Points
Redundances make sense and sometimes it's most helpful to rush through our KEYPOINTS REMINDERS again and again and again . . .
"It's not enough to be busy. The question is: what are you busy about?"
1. Identify your most productive period of the day.
2. Concentrate on managing well the hours when you are most productive. Use this time for your most important work.
3. Put into order of priority the opportunities or problems you need to think about creatively.
4. Learn to recognize how your subconscious mind works, so that you will be ready for ideas when they surface.
5. Ensure that you have put enough time into analyzing a project and gathering information, so that your subconscious mind can work on it.
6. When you run into a dead end on a project, stop and check that you are not impeded by lack of facts, lack of conviction, lack of a starting point, lack of perspective, or lack of motivation.
7. Write down ideas when they occur, even if it is in the middle of the night.
8. Set aside a period each day for mental reflection - by dismissing the trivia of the day, your mind is cleared to be creative.
9. Analyze past success and identify the reasons for failures so that you can use the lessons productively.
10. At the end of each day, make a list of priorities for the next day so that your subconscious can work on these overnight.
All the best,
KEYPOINTS REMINDER - Communicating Effectively
KEYPOINTS REMINDER - Effective Delegation
KEYPOINTS REMINDER - Finding More Time
KEYPOINTS REMINDER - Managing Meetings
KEYPOINTS REMINDER - Managing Paperwork
KEYPOINTS REMINDER - Managing Pressure
KEYPOINTS REMINDER - Problem Solving
KEYPOINTS REMINDER - Thinking Ahead
You got interested and want to stay in touch send your email !
graphics by arow-publishers © 2005 all rights reserved